Social Couture......Stand Out.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

So, I know it's been a while since I've updated the blog, but I'm back ladies and gentlemen, and I missed you so!!!!  It's COLD outside in the M today......wind chill factor of as low as 1 degree.....so "boo" season is in full effect!!  If you're like me, and you're "boo-less,"  I suggest you have a girls night in (for the ladies, of course)....movies, wine, stimulating conversations by the fire place!  Guys, get your ESPN on.....you know how to do it!  Kids are included too - Wii, family movie night, the works! 

I know of a few "house sets" jumpin tonight that sound interesting.....house sets around this itme of year are always a good look. 

As far as the city is concerned, Cafe Soul is always sexy on Fridays: live music, sexy atmosphere, South Main district.....what more could you ask for???

I promise I will NEVER neglect the blog again!  Until next time family, be safe, bundle up, God bless!!  *muah*

0 comments: