Social Couture......Stand Out.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Couture



Talk about a sexy, chic, weekend-long celebration....I've fallen in love with Memphis all over again!  The weekend began with Friday night at Cafe Soul with wonderful friends.  Picture this: Intimate lighting. Sexy
atmosphere. Music that pulsates through your heart. Sultry, soulful sounds.  Two words: destiny fulfilled.

After Cafe Soul, my friends and I went to Fox and Hound and shut it down!  Pool, drinks, excellent conversation, and great friends....what more could you ask for??? 

Saturday, I had the opportunity to do community service with the awesome kids of the 1Eighty youth ministry of New Direction Christian Church.  I ♥ them so!!!  Afterwards, the bff and I went shopping and preprared for a sexy night out at the Urban Hang Suite.  Shout out to the men of Brothers Inc for bringing sexy back to the Hunt Phelan!  A good time was to be had by all.....the best birthday ever.......

0 comments: