Social Couture......Stand Out.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

URBAN HANG SUITE FRIDAYS.....ONE OF THE SEXIEST EDITIONS TO DATE


I have two words to describe your Friday night this weekend: WESTIN HOTEL.  I have attended a couple of the Urban Hang Suite events at the Inn @ Hunt Phelan, and it's the sexiest after-work set that I've attended in a very long time. LIVE jazz and a neosoul playlist...what more could you ask for??? Find yourself at the Westin this Friday from 6p-11p, no cover charge.....I promise you will be satisfied.  Events like this is precisely why I'm so in love with Memphis.....big thanks to Urban Hang Suite Fridays and Strictly Jazz Entertainment for bringing such a sultry, cosmopolitan, sexy event to the city.....see you there.  *muah*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kenya! I'm so appreciative of your comments.
We will strive to provide Memphis with savvy and sophisticated events!

Thanks for being a supporter of Urban Hang Suite Memphis!